Tickets to the Borghese Gallery
From Tuesday to Sunday
9.00 AM – 7.00 PM
No entry after 5.00 PM
A maximum of 360 people are admitted at a time for two-hour visits according to the following schedule:
9.00 AM – 11.00 AM / 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM / 1.00 PM – 3.00 PM/ 3.00 PM – 5.00 PM / 5.00 PM – 7.00 PM
On Thursdays Borghese Gallery is also open in the evening from 7.00 PM to 9.00 PM. No admission after 7.00 PM.
Galleria Borghese is closed
On December 25th and January 1st
You can visit the Museum without the mandatory reservation by going directly to the ticket office 30 minutes after the desired entrance slot. The number of last-minute tickets is very limited so it is advisable to buy the tickets beforehand.
Regular tickets: 20 euros plus 2 euros no line reservation fee.
Reduced tickets: 9 euros plus 2 euros no line reservation fee.
People entitled to the reduced-price tickets are:
- EU citizens from 18 till 25 years of age;
- Citizens of the following countries: Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland from 18 till 25 years of age;
- Teachers from public schools.
Free tickets: 0 euros plus 2 euros no line reservation fee.
People entitled to the free tickets are:
- EU Citizens from 0 till 17 years of age;
- Citizens from Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein, and Switzerland from 0 till 17 years;
- University students and teaching staff from schools of Architecture and the Humanities (Archaeology and Art History), Conservation of Cultural Assets, Education, Academies of Fine Arts, MiBACT employees,
- Holders of a valid ICOM or ICOMOS card;
- Journalists with an official card.
Free admissions: 0 euros plus mandatory 2 euros reservation fee:
- Every 2nd Wednesday of the month, the 3 last slots 1.00 PM, 3.00 PM and 5.00 PM.);
- Sunday January 5th, Sunday February 2nd, Sunday March 1st
Free tickets: 0 euros no reservation fee necessary.
People entitled to the free tickets no reservation fee:
- Disabled people from EU, upon presenting a valid ID card plus one accompanying person;
- Disabled people from the following countries: Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein, and Switzerland and the person accompanying them
From 1st August 2019 organized groups that intend to visit Galleria Borghese with their own guide or one from the Museum, must reserve at least 3 weeks ahead, by phoning the number +39 06 32810 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each group can be from a minimum of 7 people to a maximum of 15 and it must pay an additional flat rate of 70 euros plus 1,50 euros headphones.
How to buy the tickets?
No line tickets to the Borghese Gallery are available online, on the official webpage a few months in advance. Click here to book the Borghese Gallery tickets…
You can also call to book the tickets: +39 06 32810
The number is active from Monday to Friday 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM, Saturday 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM.
In the high season (March through October) there is a shortage of tickets on the official webpage. In this case I recommend buying tickets from the resellers (tickets from the resellers are more expensive than those sold on the official webpage, but therefore they’re almost always available):
Roma Pass, click here… (With this ticket you need to make an additional online reservation for the Borghese Gallery that costs 2 euros per person)
Before entering the Borghese Gallery, you MUST DEPOSIT:
- Bags, backpacks;
- Strollers or trolleys;
- Selfie sticks or other dangerous items.
It is prohibited to bring inside:
- Drinks (including water);
- Animals (with the exception of guide dogs).
Contact to the Borghese Gallery
Address: Piazzale Scipione Borghese 5, 00197 Roma, Italia
Tel: +39 06 8413979